Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hello All


Spring is here, and with all the cleaning and sorting I'm doing I also decided it was time to get to work on this Blog that I have been meaning to start.
So here goes...
My Name is Johnna, I'm the Mom and Wife of this little family. John is my Husband and we have 3 great kids; Lydia, John "Rooster" III and Layla.
We live a modest and simple life, no frills, but that allows us the freedom to immerse ourselves into our kids and into our life and just enjoy eachother while we can. I'm a stay at home mom and while anyone who does it KNOWS how hard it can be, it is the most rewarding job I have ever had the blessing of taking part in. I enjoy photography and writing and my husband plays in a few local bands. I feel pretty good that our children will not only see a traditional lifestyle and marriage, but that they will see the arts in action.
Anyway, hope to keep up to date on this... enjoy reading.
Peace and Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment