Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rooster

My little man is growing up so fast. Sometimes too fast. But I'm enjoying it all. 2 is a fun age. They are learning so much, becoming more independent and speaking clearer. It's amazing how they transform. He is showing real progress with the potty training and is learning his boundaries much better as well. Seems like he gets in less and less trouble every week. Which is wonderful.
Yesterday he came to me, in the morning, and said "Mommy, Take Picture of Me!" He was so excited. So, in his shorts and bedhead we rushed to the photo room and took a few shots. It was fun since usually he won't let me. They came out nice, but I was faced with how big he has gotten, and as usual that hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm just so glad I am at home and not missing all these little blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment